Monday, August 15, 2005

juwelry


Until 2 years ago I was wearing a small “bikeopelli” around my neck, a little guy on a mountainbike. That little guy actually is a Kokopelli, a Anasazi symbol (the Ansazi were an old Native American tribe in South/West-America). Originally it represents a humpbacked flute player, that was portrayed as a symbol of fertility. I had seen it many years ago on the internet.
This symbol has been used in many different designs and I thought it would be fun to use it for the Alleweder.
So I just used the head of the Kokopelli to man the Alleweder. A friend of a friend of mine made a small copy of the design in silver.
I wear it all the time and have had some nice comments on it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find your bikeopelli?I can't find him anywhere and would like one.
thanks.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home